1. Information documents available at the visits usually includes: Auction terms & conditions, promise to purchase, statement of revenue and expenses, rent roll, leases, municipal and school taxes, invoices (heating, electricity and insurance), rental and maintenance contract, inspection report, evaluation report, zoning regulation, environment report, certificate of location, seller's declaration etc...
2. The bidders must present a certified cheque to bid at the auction
3. Those sales are subject to an unpublished reserve price. The vendor reserves the right to accept or refuse any bid below the reserve price.
4. The buyer is required to pay a buyer's premium at the signing of the act of sale.
5. All other conditions related to this sale will be read before the auction sale.
6. The information included in this web site is subject to possible variations and must be verified by the interested parties.